Returns will be accepted and credited with the following conditions.
- Goods must not be returned without prior agreement and must be accompanied by an official Espec Ltd returns note filled out with full details of all goods being returned. any goods returned not on the collection note will not be credited.
- Goods returned, which are surplus to requirements or ordered in error, will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge and must be returned by the customer otherwise a carriage charge will be applied to collect the goods.
- Goods requested to be returned after a period of six months from date of invoice cannot be considered for return or credit.
- All goods must be returned in their original packing and in a re-saleable condition, goods returned not in a re-saleable condition may result in a refusal to credit.
- Goods will only be collected form the buyers address, collections from site will have to be arranged by the buyer.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to the order being dispatched
- Cancellation of your order after the goods have been dispatched will result in a 25% re-stocking and the above returns conditions will apply.
3. Defective Goods
- Goods represented by the buyer to be defective shall not form the subject of any claim for any work done by the buyer or for any such loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from such defects.
- Items that are received damaged or faulty will be collected by Espec Ltd.
- After inspection of products if they are found to be faulty due to a manufacturing error we will issue a credit or replace goods free of charge.
- If we agree to provide you with a refund we will credit your credit/debit card account within 30 days of receipt of the returned product