TERMS & CONDITIONS
Orders are accepted subject to the following conditions.
Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the date of dispatch. Verbal prices or quotations will not be deemed valid.
3. VALUE ADDED TAX
All prices are quoted exclusive of vat, which will be charged at the current rate and shown as an extra on all invoices.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure orders are dispatched within the time specified, we advise that this is not guaranteed and we shall not be responsible for delays or failure in deliveries due to or contributed by any cause whatsoever.
5. ACCOUNT CUSTOMER SETTLEMENT TERMS
- Invoices are due and payable at the end of the month following the date of the invoice. we reserve the right to charge interest at 2% per month on accounts that are not paid within our terms. b.
- All invoice queries must be raised with our accounts department within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
6. TITLE OF GOODS
Ownership of goods shall remain with the company until payment for goods has been received in full. if any goods are resold or used before payment is made, the company’s right of ownership shall be transferred to the proceeds of sale or to the claim for such proceeds.
- Orders to the net value of £100.00 will be carriage paid to the UK mainland.
- Carriage on orders under £120.00 will be charged at the rate applicable on the date of dispatch.
- For all other areas, including Northern Ireland, Eire and the Channel islands, orders to the net value of £650.00 will be carriage paid.
8. GOODS DELIVERED TO SITE ADDRESSES
- Goods requested to be delivered to addresses other than that of the buyer (site address) shall be subject to a carriage charge regardless of the order value.
- If nobody is available to take delivery there will be a further charge for each subsequent attempt to deliver.
- Collections cannot be made from site addresses and it is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange collection to enable collection from their invoice address.
9. RISK IN GOODS
- The risk in goods shall pass to the buyer when delivery is made to the buyer’s premises or destination specified by the buyer.
- Shortages or damages must be advised within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
Returns will be accepted and credited with the following conditions.
- Goods must not be returned without prior agreement and must be accompanied by an official Espec Ltd returns note filled out with full details of all goods being returned. any goods returned not on the collection note will not be credited.
- Goods returned, which are surplus to requirements or ordered in error, will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge and must be returned by the customer otherwise a carriage charge will be applied to collect the goods.
- Goods requested to be returned after a period of six months from date of invoice cannot be considered for return or credit.
- All goods must be returned in their original packing and in a re-saleable condition, goods returned not in a re-saleable condition may result in a refusal to credit.
- Goods will only be collected from the buyers address, collections from site will have to be arranged by the buyer.
11. DEFECTIVE GOODS
- Goods represented by the buyer to be defective shall not form the subject of any claim for any work done by the buyer or for any such loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from such defects.
- Items that are received damaged or faulty will be collected by Espec Ltd.
- After inspection of products if they are found to be faulty due to a manufacturing error we will issue a credit or replace goods free of charge.
12. SPECIAL ORDERS
- Any orders for items requested to be supplied to specific customers’ requests and manufactured specially to those requirements will be accepted on receipt of an official written order, or payment, and once accepted cannot be cancelled.
- Special orders will be dispatched immediately on receipt into Espec Ltd and normal carriage charges will apply.
- Should customers require goods on a call off basis, this can be arranged at time of order but a deposit, or full payment, may be required before the goods are purchased.
Samples for approval will be invoiced at the normal list price and credited in full if returned within 28 days in a condition fit for re-sale.
Sizes shown in catalogues and web sites are approximate and we reserve the right to change these where necessary and without notice.
15. ORDER CANCELLATIONS
Cancellation will only be accepted by us on condition that any costs and expenses incurred by Espec Ltd up to the time of cancellation and all loss or damage by reason of such cancellation will be reimbursed by the purchaser to us forthwith. acceptance of such cancellation will be considered binding only if received in writing.
16. SMALL ORDERS
We are unable to post small orders as we cannot obtain proof of delivery, therefore these will be sent by carrier and charged at the rate applicable at date of dispatch.
17. BOX QUANTITIES
Cannot be split
18. CONDITIONS OF SALE
Conditions of sale are as stated unless specified terms are negotiated and supported by written confirmation.
Espec Ltd reserves the right to make any necessary amendments to the above at any time.